View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2003, 08:05 PM   #1
psalzer

Joker.com and getting my domain back.

I have a domain which seems to be registered with Joker.com now. That's not who I registered it with, or renewed it with, but that's what the whois information has and that's who denied my registrar of choice when I tried to transfer it. Thing is, I don't have an account with Joker.com to go in and manage the domain and they certainly make transfering it away a chore and a half and one that I can't accomplish without an account..or maybe two different accounts. I'm not entirely sure. I tried to set one up and instead of sending me a password in e-mail, they sent me a link to get the password, which seemed nowhere in evidence when I clicked on the link. I went through that process several times and then sent them a request for help. It's now the middle of the day in Germany and not so much as an auto-reply to that. Does anyone know how to get through to them or how any of this works with them? The other domains I have are at 000domains.com, which is where I want to transfer this one and it's all a very simple process, as it was with the one other registar I've ever used. I'm off to work and won't be able to get back for 12 hours or so, so if there are any responses, thanks in advance.
psalzer is offline   Reply With Quote