Thread: Polarismail
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2012, 06:05 AM   #10
cptlo306
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_B View Post
And in other news, we have hired a new developer to work exclusively on our Enhanced E-mail interface. This means that new features will be added much faster so feel free to PM me if there is anything in particular that you want. So far we have the following suggestions:

- Virtual Keyboard on login screen
- Per-Folder personalities
- Save e-mail replies with original message

Don't be shy
My Enhanced Email (Group Office) wish list in order of preference
1. Check boxes to select multiple emails instead of having to do CONTROL-CLICK. Makes it easier to select multiple emails.
2. Drop down menu option to move emails to another folder (I'm not a fan of drag and drop). Similiar to 'Save as' dropdown menu option except showing list of email folders
3. Unread Inbox message count in browser title bar (I like to leave email open in a browser tab so being able to easily tell if I have new email by looking at the tab title bar would be nice)
4. Configurable inbox refresh time to show new messages
5. Support HTML message over Activesync
6. Double clicking on email message brings the message up in a popup similar to the one used for new messages. Popup should include all options (reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, etc.). Including option to completely hide preview pane.
7. Option to enable always showing external images - or even better, have it remember senders for which I've clicked 'Click here to unblock them'
8. On new messages, if HTML content is enabled, you have to hit the tab key twice after entering subject to get to the message box. This is minor but it would be nice to have to only hit tab once.

Are there plans to upgrade to Group Office 4.0 when it's released? Does 4.0 have any of the above changes?

Thanks!
cptlo306 is offline   Reply With Quote