View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2018, 10:26 PM   #18
tyler4402

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your interest, I am using V52.9.1 32bit at the moment, (not sure if a 64bit is made) T/b always seems to reverted back to just one of the two smtp settings for both accounts (whichever is default) and I got the same mail duplicated in the other account, and the last time I tried to sort that I got into a mess, I'm not sure of the difference between html and plain text and there is probably a degree of incompetence or operator malfunction, I've never been good at setting up email platforms but as I have tried every combination of settings over several weeks and many hours I would have thought that I would have got it right by now.
I don't think any extensions are running, and as I stated earlier if I copy and paste the pw from the "Show pw's box" it continues to ask for a new pw.
It may help others if a solution was found to this problem, but I have now decided to cure it with another program and have settled on Opera Mail, as it will host three email addresses and is simple to use.
I took a few "Print screen" shots but cannot find an obvious way to attach them, regards Robert
tyler4402 is offline   Reply With Quote