View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2016, 01:35 AM   #18
Mailfence

Representative of:
Mailfence.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I fear that I, as a rookie, would struggle in understanding how to indicate which mails should be sent encrypted and which should be sent unencrypted.
This indeed is a common concern, and I would recommend you to have a look at the recent interview of one of Mailfence's founder Mr. Patrick which might help in forming your opinion on that.

Quote:
A lot of my friends and family use Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail, and don't have the knowledge how encryption works. So it'd depend on me then, but I too struggle in understanding how to indicate whether an email should be sent unencrypted or encrypted ...
We've put an immense level of efforts towards providing an easy-to-use solution without compromising the security over convenience. Our "how-to" manual will further guide you in this regard.

Quote:
For how long can one see the date(s) of previous sign-in(s)?
You can see the previous sign-in date on your every account login (after which the previous sign-in date, time.. will be flushed). This is to actually help users in identifying any suspicious activity related to illegal login's/account abuse...etc.
Mailfence is offline   Reply With Quote