View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2021, 06:50 AM   #13
Stokkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTim View Post
If Fastmail's claim that there is nothing in their logs related to the undelivered messages is accurate, this is quite strange, but surely suggests a problem at the sending end. A bad network route is one possibility. It is very hard to diagnose such issues without access to the sending server.

EDIT: Is it possible to change the email address you are using to a Fastmail domain address (presumably using the same MX servers) and see if mail is still undelivered? Fastmail support might be more interested in escalating their response if you can show your problem potentially affects everyone at Fastmail.
Its likely something with routing/DNS/etc. I switched my MXers back to google (my account hasn't expired yet) and got the emails from Paybright. Switched them back to Fastmail And nada.

Fastmail support did suggest the same thing - change email to a @fastmail.com address. I'm trying that but it's hard because the only thing I can change is this weekly newsletter which I get on Saturday (and haven't gotten since I switched to Fastmail). I updated my email there but will have to wait until next Saturday to see if I get it.

This is just baffling. I'm in IT professionally and really what I need to do is find a way to talk to a Fastmail admin - someone with root level access to the servers so we can see what's going on.
Stokkes is offline   Reply With Quote