View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2013, 12:07 AM   #14
the bishop
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanborg View Post
I quite like the Move to button. In fact, I liked it so much I filed a bug report on it. The Melbourne team had better arguments than Oslo, so I wouldn't expect it back unless we find a way that takes both existing and new users properly into account (even I must admit it's not the most intuitive interface element of Fastmail).

Off topic:
It's not easy to tell whether Opera could have had more users if we hadn't been so conservative about maintaining old features and settings as we have been. Whether our global position is a miracle (looking at who we compete against) or underachievement, we're at least increasingly profitable
Eggggsellent Johan. Glad you're on and replying. That's really all I think that we want is to have some sort of reply and I thank you for that. Also good to hear that it might come back as I really want to like the new layout.

To your aside: while I don't disagree with profits, but here in the US our lobbying industry puts profits over health and safety so I don't know if that's a good thing or not. YMMV but as long as you guys are surviving or growing and FM can stay (and can get back to where it was good) then I'll be happy.
the bishop is offline   Reply With Quote