View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2021, 09:05 PM   #3
TenFour
Master of the @

1. Check frequently all day long.
2. Probably 10-20 on my personal accounts. 50-100 at work.
3. In my personal account I read most email immediately. In my work account I probably have at least 10 unread at any one time, but I try to at least glance and action each one by the end of the day.
4. My guess would be 1 hour for personal. Maybe 3-4 hours for work since that's the main way we communicate with many people.
5. Personal email: Fastmail on the web and Android. Work: Outlook on the web and phone, plus Outlook desktop app.
6. I have two main personal email accounts and one main account for work. I have two windows open at work: one for personal one for work. On my phone I have Fastmail and Outlook app on the homescreen. All my personal email funnels to Fastmail.
7. I really like having contacts, calendar, files, and notes all together like on the Fastmail app. At a minimum I think you need email, contacts, and calendar together in one app.
8. For personal email I dump everything into one archive and use the search function to find things. For Outlook at work I have many folders because Outlook search is terrible.
9. I don't feel stressed unless I go on vacation someplace I can't check email for many days. Then I have a backlog of hundreds of emails to wade through. I prefer to just check my work email in odd moments on my phone.
10. Not stressed.
11. N/A

Good luck with your research!
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote