View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2014, 08:55 PM   #357
ChinaLamb
The "e" in e-mail

Location: a virtually impossible but finitely improbable position
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm View Post
Why in the world would you be doing this????? How about giving realistic impressions (first or otherwise).
If you look at who posted this, they are not a fastmail representative. Oslostock appears to be trying to get things stirred up. It should be noted that his critical post and yours too, were both not moved.

There have been occasions where support needs were moved out of this forum, because this is not a forum for asking support. The moderators, from what i understand, are not fastmail employees and the forums they moderate have three competing email services. Their job is to keep this forum showing testimonials, good or bad and to move emails related to fixing problems and issues to the places where all the other issues are found.

Moving an email related to fixing a problem to it's own thread helps others who may have that same problem. This on no way hides any issues, in fact it makes the issue more prominent, because it has its own thread and title, and it shows up more prominently when someone searches.

Finally, it should be noted that in 10-11 years on these forums, I don't recall any critical post being deleted. All are recorded here in these forums.

To keep us back on topic, I've been a paying enhanced member for 11 years and am excited about the recent addition of calendars to fastmail. I need carddav implementation as soon as possible so I can free myself of the Google. Then, fastmail will be an incredible email service.

/cl
ChinaLamb is offline   Reply With Quote