View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2018, 05:16 AM   #9
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Smile Benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenFour View Post
Is it worth around $50 per year to you to go with a paid provider?
For me, yes. This is the FastMail Forum, after all!

I have a Standard level Fastmail account (US $3.60/month for a 3 year subscription with 20 GB email storage). I pay for several years in advance so my account isn’t closed if I’m incapacitated for a while. I also have a Basic level Fastmail account (US $2.22/month for a 3 year subscription and 2 GB email storage). So for $5.82 per month (price of a small drink at a movie theater, and much less that the meal I just ate at a restaurant) I have one month of service for two email accounts. My drink at the movie or meal will be forgotten the next day, but I use these email accounts several times each day on my iPhone, iPad, and home PC. I use my own domain on the Standard account, as well as several small websites and 10 GB of online storage (open or password access for each folder). I have a calendar I sync with my iOS devices, calendar reminder emails, fancy email rules, email distribution lists (trigger email is delivered to everyone in a contact group in my address book), and many other features. Fastmail is the central tool that organizes my daily activities. And I don’t have them scraping information from my mail.

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote