View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2020, 08:07 AM   #46
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

As a quick follow-up, I believe HEY is close to launching the HEY for WORK service, and I'm planning on signing up with one of my business domains as soon as they send out invitations. I don't know how long the waiting list is (or where I am on that list), but I'll post my impressions once they let me sign up. I was convinced it's worth a longer-term "paid" trial based on my recent more thorough testing of the "normal" HEY service. I want to see how they evolve, especially after my last couple of interactions with HEY support, which have been nothing short of outstanding.

HEY is clearly going through those growing pains of features/stability/identity/refinement, but it looks very promising to me for my business. I don't think it will replace "traditional" email providers, and I'll be keeping my other accounts for now as well (in fact I just renewed my Runbox account during their October special deals). But I think HEY is worth a good look by those who are interested in their workflow approach -- I think these guys are on to something good.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote