View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2024, 04:08 PM   #81
nudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapanese View Post
What do you mean exactly? Can we already change to the new Duo and Family plans?
I've been told that it will be possible to change to Duo or Family plans in the future. I don't think it will be too long a wait. Think they are still getting ready or testing or something like that IMO.

If you have a fairly simple setup and not too much left of your current deal, you can start a new Duo or Family account and manually transfer over your mail, contacts, calenders, files etc. That can be a lot of work in some cases but it also gives you a chance to clean things up and review what you've got. I believe support can transfer accounts over too but when I tried this ages ago it didn't work out quite as I hoped, but my memory is vague as to why exactly. So I think it's good to do it yourself if you can.

For those stuck on 30GB on Standard I guess you must be on some very old plan or something like that. Or there's an issue, in any case I recommend contacting support to find out why. Everywhere I can see, it's all 50GB now, including accounts that have been around quite a long time, although I've no longer access to any "legacy" accounts.
nudge is offline   Reply With Quote