View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2019, 04:03 PM   #9
ferrety

Quote:
Originally Posted by solenoid View Post
The OP was getting lucky—it really isn't practical to rely on a feature like that when it can have a lag time at 15 minutes.

Regardless, I want the password-protection feature for aliases. The ability to delete an entire subdomain from a web interface without confirmation via password is, arguably, dangerous. Saying it is "utterly pointless" is just hyperbole.

I swear, some people just like to be sarcastic, complain, and assume someone doesn't care about them, rather than attempt to approach the other party in a calm, adult-like manner. This is why Fastmail staff have stopped regularly reading this forum. This.
Your contribution to this thread has been to make derogatory comments about me. Because horrifyingly, I object to the search function being broken. And am not a fan of the changes. How dare I hold a different view to you. You have written 7 posts in 9 years & 3 of them are in this thread being rude to me. What's your alternate name on here? Looks like the kind of thing Bron would write.

Last edited by ferrety : 4 Jul 2019 at 04:08 PM.
ferrety is offline   Reply With Quote