View Single Post
Old 17 May 2014, 02:36 AM   #45
somdcomputerguy
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmailer View Post
Of course, although I think think they are really quite minor asides --
Yes, of course, but a discussion about a particular email service, whether in general or not working successfully with a particular browser, and another discussion about that particular browser is a huge leap, not too minor an aside.. IMHO anyway
But that aside.. I would really like to start, or continue, discussing this particular email service. To maybe put this thread back on it's track? Some topics I think would be relevant here, amongst other 'email literate' EMD members, would be: trading addresses, looking at and comparing headers, useful (or spectacular ) uses, anything ProtonMail related..
It wouldn't be fair of me to say, type, this 'I want' type of post without providing some sort of example of what I would think might even be useful or informative or interesting in some way.. For instance, a comment I could make would be pertaining to the receiving of a ProtonMail encrypted 'to an outsider' email with an email client, Thunderbird, that uses the ThunderBrowse plugin. There are other items that I have found interesting about ProtonMail. Such as this post in their blog
https://protonmail.ch/blog/notes-pro...ruce-schneier/.
Other topics could be related to their web UI, as well as the service itself.
somdcomputerguy is offline   Reply With Quote