View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 08:36 PM   #567
Cory
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarland View Post
Thanks for clarifying. I can see how it was of extreme importance to express no opinion and how that lack of opinion could be swayed to the negative as equally as it could be swayed toward the positive.

For everything I love about this forum, it also feels like the "grumpy old man hangout" sometimes for that reason, just saying. Think happy thoughts, be positive, you don't have to inject negativity into everything just to see that it's been done you know. Yet, I’ve already been called incompetent, and told that my passion for small business may or may not be a bad thing within my brief return. Considering the low volume of activity altogether, that's not very welcome feeling. It's why I tend to not return for long periods of time. Perhaps that's the point I don't know. There's just more than enough places on the internet where nearly every interaction feels like it has to contain a negative element (reddit, Facebook, etc), I tend to prefer escapes from them these days.

Anyway, <3 from this side.
Agreed! Keep up the great work! I currently use your service for my low traffic email domains, however we are looking into moving all of our email to your service, as it has been flawless for our low traffic domains. Thank you for all you do for email!

#Positivity
Cory is offline   Reply With Quote