View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2003, 10:09 PM   #192
shack

Freemail

I've been around a bit. Over the many years since I was introduced to the internet, I've had over 14 different email addresses, all free. I've been with Yahoo!, Hotmail (both before and after MSN), Imaginemail (no longer exists), Mail.com (no longer giving free accounts) and at one point I even tried getting a Geocities account, before Yahoo! took them over.

But I have NEVER seen a service as good as FastMail. Even the free service is far superior to even Mail.com when I first joined up (they used to be pretty good). I now have the largest account quota I've ever had; the interface seems to be devoid of all advertisements; I have an IMAP email client set up with no trouble; and above all, a friendly, powerful, well-thought out and customisable webmail account. I have never had as many options as I do now with where my emails go, how I respond to them and so forth. Almost my whole family is on FastMail and I'm trying to get some HotMail Heretics to convert.

Overall, I rate the service as good.

No, excellently, magnificantly, outstandingly, terrifically, fantastically good.
___
shack
shack is offline   Reply With Quote