View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2004, 04:37 PM   #243
Anon48

Cool The Best for Power Users

What can I say that haven't been mentioned before?

With excellent service and advanced features (e.g. file storage, aliases, subdomain addresses, sieve scripting, domain hosting), FastMail offers great flexibility that makes it the best choice for power users.

I have been Guest -> Full -> Enhanced (with a hosted domain) user for several years, and never regretted it for a single second. And unlike all other supposedly larger email services, FastMail is honest and open with its customers despite its fewer resources (the few critics should try complaining to Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail ). This transparentness is one of my major reasons for choosing of FastMail, especially after suffering with closed door policies and clueless CS people of the more corporarate services.

You can always use a Guest account to test FastMail, and although it may not have the more advanced services of other service levels, you can sample the reliability and the services that FastMail has on offer.

In short: brilliant! Jeremey, Rob and the FM gang have to be commended on a job well done and hope they continue to improve!

Anon48
Anon48 is offline   Reply With Quote