View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2005, 02:02 AM   #248
CML209
Essential Contributor

FM's turnaround

I got encouraged to post in this forum, though most in the current issues forum have already read my thoughts.
I've been with FM about 16 months now. While the first four months were gravy, the beginning of 2004 started off about ten months of down time and other issues. In the meantime I kept complaining in the forums, which I know FM reads. I complained about customer service, which I guess were pointed comments for FM to answer in PM. I never gave them the chance directly. I switched much of my mail over to other services and when asked why I continued to complain about FM instead of just leave, I answered that I truly hoped they would work through their issues. When it came close to my year and re-subbing time I finally just wrote customer service with some questions and my issues. Considering how I have been in the forums, I expected no answer or a "see you later." I got a response from FM that made me believe they truly cared about the customer. I re-subbed, and the current trend of less downtime has continued. I really feel things are where they should be, and in the meantime I note other service's mail down, but not FM's. I realize downtime happens, but like my fifth grade teacher said, you can chew gum in class as long as you don't get caught. Downtime happens, but I have not caught it for quite a while.
FM lived up to their goals, which is fine by itself. Their customer service surprised me (because I was such a rag about things). I have to give service and customer service an A+, along with my thanks.
Chei Mi Lane
CML209 is offline   Reply With Quote