Thread: Polarismail
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2012, 12:31 PM   #43
goob

Update: I found the email address for Polarismail support. I will leave my comment here, however, and update it with the resolution once I find what that is.

-----------------------

I wasn't sure whether to create a new topic for this, but figured I'd just post here.

I signed up for a Polarismail account and like what I see so far. I *love* FM but really want integrated tasks. Polarismail seems to do this nicely, but I ran into a problem when trying to save an email message as a task. I get the following error which prevents the task popup from appearing:

Could not find relational ACL: tasklist.acl_id (tasklist) in GO_Tasks_Model_Task with pk: 0

Is saving an email message as a task working for anyone else? I can save it as an appointment, note, or link.

I did delete the default task list in the web interface while playing around with an android app trying to get different task lists to show up (gave up on that), so I'm not sure if that is causing my issue.

Thanks!

By the way I didn't see a way to email support, and the chat system had an "afk" status, so I am posting here. Apologies if this is the wrong place.

Last edited by goob : 18 Sep 2012 at 12:46 PM.
goob is offline   Reply With Quote