View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2019, 01:33 PM   #4
alirezanasibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflorack View Post
If Google jumps off a bridge, would FM have to do it, too?

Only teasing, but I Google and FM just have different implementations for the same (or similar) feature. I actually prefer folders to labels when the email provider has excellent search capabilities -- which FM does.

Snoozing emails fixes a problem that doesn't really exist, IMHO. The same thing can be accomplished with a "Hold" folder, or the use of flags and/or filters, or by using a third-party client.

..but again, I disagree that just because a few services have a certain feature, all other services need to offer them.
Well, I'm not asking FM to follow Gmail.
As a heavy user with numerous messages per day, managing them is a real headache for me. While, I use both Windows and mobile platforms to finish all different tasks, labels and snoozing in Gmail is really helping me.
Folders and a "hold" folder are not as efficient as labels and snoozing. While I have faith in FM and I don't give up FM, I should make sure if I have finished everything by checking "Gmail" than FM.
After all, I love FM but hope they implement more features (like they used to do). We are waiting for JMAP to create the platform to have features for so long already....
alirezanasibi is offline   Reply With Quote