View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2020, 01:58 AM   #18
TenFour
Master of the @

It looks like you can request an invite code for the free version from the pricing page on the OnMail website here: https://www.onmail.com/onmailpricing

I used my invite code to create a free account to check out. I will say that setup is easy, the interface is clean, and so far it is easy to use. Apparently you get a free domain if you want to sign up for one of the paid levels, but I don't see any information on who owns the domain and what would happen if you were to move away from OnMail. However, there are those privacy worries as listed previously in the thread. Their scanning of your information is supposed to be disconnected from you, but it does make you think. Not sure if it is really any different than what Gmail does. I haven't tried it long enough to check out how good the automatic email sorting or the search is, but I have used the Edison app in the past and it was quite good at it. Sort of like the old Inbox by Google, but on steroids. Once you are finished with an email, you check Done and the email goes off to a folder automatically. Might be a great service for those that like Inbox zero. I would be concerned about how it works with other email services and migrating away might be interesting. There doesn't appear to be any way to forward emails.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote