View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2017, 06:45 AM   #4
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Content filters are imperfect. Content filters are used to block sending servers. Forwarders cause you to be a sender of emails that trigger content filters. Different people will have varying degrees of impact on this due to matters outside of their control. Namely, who targets them for spam. That is something a mail provider has no control over, how many spam lists a customer's email address is on.

We can wax poetic about it all day, but those are hard facts and it doesn't matter how anyone feels about them. We can argue about what/why, but forwarders get you and other people blocked by major mail providers far more commonly than a lack of forwarders. Period. Cold, hard fact. It's unacceptable to allow one customer to harm another's quality of service. Individual anecdotal experiences do not compare to my experience. Not trying to be condescending, but it's like being an accountant and someone on the street walks up to you and tells you that you're not an accountant. That's about as annoyingly condescending as it gets for me. I'm either lying or you're wrong, period. I'm not lying. You do the math.

Now I've given you every opportunity to understand what it's like, you refuse to accept it, that's your problem and no longer mine. I have 3,000-10,000 emails per hour to check up on every day, I don't have much time to explain why I'm not hallucinating or making up stories. If you're not interested in my insights, I'm just as happy to not give them.

Last edited by jarland : 3 Jul 2017 at 07:05 AM.
jarland is offline   Reply With Quote