View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2017, 01:05 AM   #11
TenFour
Master of the @

Back to the original question, new single users of G Suite are offered 30GB for $5 per month or 1TB for $10 per month. It is not easy to answer how to do anything with G Suite correctly. They have lots of online resources with written answers and you need to refer to them frequently. Frankly, that it is one thing I don't like about G Suite--it is not the easiest to do many things in the backend. I suppose once you have everything set up it operates about the same as the consumer, free version, but backend controls can be obscure. For example, I signed up for what I thought was going to be a Google hosted domain, but instead it was hosted by eNom. That wasn't clear to me from the various instructions I read. It is not the regular eNom portal you go to, and various domain settings and controls that you would normally expect to have are not available--or at least not apparent. Like, how do you get the code needed to move your domain off of eNom? Apparently you need to request one from Google somehow.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote