Thread: Bounce button
View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2002, 01:45 AM   #12
jamesrskemp

Smile Bounce feature now isn't that bad...

I don't know... I hear a lot about how the bounce feature needs to be changed, but I'm just not that convinced...

Compared to the 30 spams a day I get at my main yahoo account, and my multiple spams I used to get at my main hotmail account (before I let it expire, and then reopen it...), I get 0, zero, spams at Fastmail...

Okay, I have gotten a few, I think... 5 or 6 since I've had my account, and my email is posted on my site... The bounce feature, when used on the few spams I did get, must have worked, since I have had no other problems... In fact, I think I've been spam free this month, so far, and was spam free for most of last month...

No, I do not have more then one fastmail account, yes, I paid the one time $14.95 to become a member... Now, maybe the fact that I don't have more then one account, that I don't have my mail forwarded to my account (therefore limiting the usefulness of the bounce feature), is a big factor, I don't know...

I don't know... I suppose it could be added to, but... I wouldn't go so far as to say that it needs to be fixed... it works great for me, and a lot of other people as well...

~james
jamesrskemp is offline   Reply With Quote