View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2021, 12:18 AM   #48
ioneja
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berenburger View Post
Take the plunge in 2021. After a 6 month period of testing, hey.com will be my main e-mail provider. Pobox.com forwards my domain mail for now until their domain option is available.

Happy New Year! 🎆
Happy New Year! Definitely jumping on Hey.com myself for one of my businesses when they give me a biz invite! Still waiting for the invite! They deserve some real consideration from anyone who is remotely intrigued by their workflow concept! I think for at least one of my businesses, it will be a big help.

BTW, very curious what pushed you over the edge during your testing -- would love to you know your opinion. It took me two tests to arrive at a positive conclusion.

Also, did you notice that Hey for Work has the team discussion/comments and thread sharing features? I thought that was pretty useful so I'm holding out for the invite, but otherwise I would have already signed up. It seems like some of those collaboration features will be Hey for Work exclusives, so I'm sort of in a holding pattern until I can sign up.
ioneja is offline   Reply With Quote