View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2016, 06:14 AM   #55
Csin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie007 View Post
Why you think Yandex is going to " flake out"??? because it's Russian?? Mind you Yandex is a very big company and their (free) email service is very very good. If you realy try it you will notice that. I for my part like it way more then Gmail/Outlook. I do not even mention the lousy service from AOL or Yahoo here.

You should also try mail.ru...another great Russian product.

I am sick and tired of the snooping arround in my emails. So personaly I use Yandex and mail.ru. So happy with it.

btw Scientillion didn't work for me either. I could sign up...but I could not log in afterwards...very strange....iow it's useless.

cheers

Dutchie.

ps: and NO I not get paid to write this,-)
No, I suspect it may flake out because its a free webmail account. In the last five years or so I've seen 'privacyharbor', 'bigstring', 'sacmail', 'USmail', and a host of others either go out of business, disable my accounts, switch to pay-for-play, or otherwise go wonky. I like Yandex, and hope it will stay around, but I'm not holding my breath. We will see how it is in six months!

If you want privacy, try to wrangle an invite from 'protonmail.com'. If you want super duper privacy, get T.A.I.L.S. Linux or TOR Browser Bundle, explore the Darknet,, and look for an email provider there.
Csin is offline   Reply With Quote