View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2022, 07:54 PM   #28
TenFour
Master of the @

I logged into my free account yesterday, which I don't really use for anything much. A couple of additional facts might be useful to know. One is that they provide 10GB of storage even on free accounts. That's quite good these days. The interface is simplistic to the point of minimalism, but I like that. You can get a domain included if you upgrade to "Personal" at $4.99 a month or $49.99 per year. The attachment size then goes up to 250mb from 100mb on the free account. You can also link your existing domain to a Personal account. But, if I understand the help documents correctly you only get one email address per Personal account. You have to upgrade to Professional at $99.99 a year to add other "users" to your domain. Still it is unclear to me if you can or can't just add additional aliases to your domain that deliver to your one inbox at the Personal level. I'm going to email support about that. Another thing I noticed is that there is a banner on the website that says, "Edison products are now joining the Yipit family." My opinion is that this is an email service created for people who want ultimate simplicity for a single address, and don't care about the usual bells and whistles you get with many other accounts at the same price points.

Last edited by TenFour : 23 Jan 2022 at 08:00 PM.
TenFour is offline   Reply With Quote