View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2013, 11:41 PM   #10
Lojong

Hi BritTim and Bill (n5bb)

I am combining your replies so that the results of all my efforts will be seen on one page.

Bill - '....... you will get a Select account tool showing your logged in sessions (for any Fastmail accounts you use) on that PC'. - No such result

Bill - There are no saved passwords in my Chrome settings - 'Manage saved passwords'.

Bill - 'If you see a popup box, click Remember password'. - No popup box appears. .......'You will see the Incorrect username or password error message'. - This does not appear.

Bill - There is no 'Manage Passwords' facility in my I.Next Explorer 'Auto complete' settings. (I have W7 Home Premium).

Janusz re. yrs.......

'If you see the Select account screen, click the Log in to another account link at the bottom of the login area'
There is no 'Other account link' the FM box is as below :

'Log in to your account
Desktop screen size Mobile screen size

Can’t access your account?Less
Use classic interface Keep me logged in.'

I have tried the abcdefg entries but no popup box,' Remember password' is offered. ( This one might be part of yrs, Bill. Getting my clicking knickers in a twist, here!?)

Maybe you will both see where my problem/solution may lie from the above info.

With all kind regards
Lojong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojong View Post
Hi BritTim

Thanks for your response.

Chrome is the browser with which I have this problem. With Firefox log in to FM, I have not made the same mistake, ie entering my password into the user name field (this now remains in the 'permanent' drop down list of user names)

I'm also in process of following welcome advice from janusz and n5bb

Best regards
Lojong
Lojong is offline   Reply With Quote