EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 30 Mar 2005, 11:32 AM   #46
brong
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Fastmail.fm
I'm already a daddy. Della is nearly 22 months old now. The new one is due on April 9th or thereabouts.

Della found a chocolate frog which had been accidentally left out the other day: http://brong.fastmail.fm/dellafrog.jpg

As for my thoughts and feelings - it's great. Both Kate and I wanted 'not one' when it came to children, so as to not get the spoiled single child thing! Ask me again in a few weeks when I'm back on the 'never get any sleep' merry-go-round. Wheee.

Bron.
brong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2005, 11:42 AM   #47
Shelded

Are we done with the original topic here?
Shelded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2005, 03:10 PM   #48
FMRocks
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally posted by brong
As for my thoughts and feelings - it's great. Both Kate and I wanted 'not one' when it came to children, so as to not get the spoiled single child thing!
Hey now! I am an only child! (hehe, couldn't resist).

Quote:
Originally posted by Shelded
Are we done with the original topic here?
I guess so, if everyone else is done. I just want to say thank you again to Fastmail. I value not the increase so much per se but FM's responsiveness to its customers (and to the market). I think that this shows FM's endurance, and to me it means they are paying attention to staying in the market in the long run. As I always say, Fastmail.FM rocks!
FMRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Apr 2005, 11:05 PM   #49
Gankaku

WOW! I do NOT know how I missed this thread. I guess I was busy with moving. I didn't really see the notice on the sign-in page either. I'm just now finding this increase out from an RSS feed....

Anyway I'm very very happy and thanks!
Gankaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 May 2005, 10:46 PM   #50
mlevin
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally posted by Chipper
If I'm not mistaken, in the 1 - 1.5 years I've been on "Chatty" frequency, I think I've received one, may two e-mail(s).
Yes, PLEASE use the chatty level more often! I'd really like to receive updates by email -- that's why I set my preferences to chatty in the first place!
mlevin is offline   Reply With Quote