EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 20 Nov 2001, 06:19 PM   #1
geoffreycross

Bug report - failed folder creation

I just tried to create a new folder, and it is exhibiting some very strange behaviour. I created the folder, and clicked on add, but due to either a network glitch, or the site being temporarily down, I got a message 'server not responding'.

When I got back on-line, and went to the folder list, my new folder had not appeared, but it does seem to be present in various other folder lists (such as 'move to folder', and 'goto folder' in the mail mailbox page). It is also missing if I go to preferences->define rules in the 'file into folder' list.

Geoff.
geoffreycross is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 20 Nov 2001, 08:29 PM   #2
Jeremy Howard
Ultimate Contributor

Log out and log back in to refresh the folder list. If it doesn't appear on the Folders screen, make sure there isn't a second page (e.g. there isn't an 'Items' popup at the bottom of the table). If it's definitely not there, create it again.

If you still have probs please email webmasterATfastmailDOTfm and let us know your user name and the folder name. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jeremy Howard is offline   Reply With Quote