EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 10 Apr 2013, 09:36 AM   #1
bipbop

504 Gateway Time-out

(This is the Web interface)

It seems to happen when I try to open a 63K mail in my sent folder.

..and apparently just that one file. I sent another with about the same size, and I could open that from the sent folder. Weird.

It gets weirder. I sent myself a copy I had of the mail from Thunderbird. Turns out I can't open that either from the web interface.

The file consists of a long list of URLs. Whenever I find an interesting web page, I add its URL to the file and forward it to myself. That way I have a local copy in Thunderbird, as well as a copy in my sent folder on the server.

I won't open a ticket for this problem, as I value my privacy. I don't want Runbox snooping in my mails.

Just thought I mention it..

Last edited by bipbop : 10 Apr 2013 at 10:57 AM.
bipbop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10 Apr 2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Very odd... Sounds like the proxy server for some reason didn't get a reply from the web server and timed out.

We'd be interested in trying to reproduce this but we of course understand that you probably wouldn't want to forward that email to us.

Could you try opening it in another flavor of RMM, for instance https://light.runbox.com?

- Geir
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2013, 09:05 PM   #3
bipbop

Nope, no difference. Very weird.
bipbop is offline   Reply With Quote