EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 17 Mar 2016, 10:51 PM   #1
jer39lms

Calendar Search - sorely needed feature

Hi,

The one feature that I regularly long for is the ability to search calendar items. For any professional that sees multiple clients for short durations (e.g., psychologists, physicians, etc) - being able to search through your calendar for appointments is critical. The sad irony is that I use the fastmail iOS app on my iphone will caldav and when I have to search for calendar events I go into the native iOS calendar app which has a search feature - in fact, even when I"m in front of my desktop I do the same thing because I can't search for calendar items on the fastmail web platform either! thank god for iOS calendar app...

Jeremy
jer39lms is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18 Mar 2016, 06:20 AM   #2
KevinS

Seconded

I also miss this feature that is present on other implementations. I'll sometimes set periodic tasks that are recorded in my calendars. I need to locate these past events. A search mechanism would be very helpful.

Kevin
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2016, 04:39 AM   #3
ulmus
Essential Contributor

Yeah, i wanted to find my first doctor visit and I realise that i cannot search calendar!!!!
ulmus is offline   Reply With Quote