EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 31 Mar 2015, 04:11 AM   #1
Greensky

Inmano.com merged to Net-C

Hi, This is just to inform everyone that I got a notification today that my Inmano.com mail account was transferred to a new platform, which is actually another mail provider I had never heard of: https://www.net-c.com/

It is apparently a French provider.

The move was made very swiftly, as I didn't notice it. I had received a mail warning about the change a few days ago, but it didn't say when it would happen, and I didn't expect it to take place so quickly. POP3/IMAP settings have not been modified.
Greensky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 31 Mar 2015, 07:39 AM   #2
cheviot
Essential Contributor

This is Netcourrier, which has been around for a number of years. Decent service. There is a hiccup: years ago, when the Alinto free mail service was discontinued, those accounts were migrated to inmano. As of now, the new interface will not accept alinto.com as a usable domain for log-in purposes. Can still receive messages via IMAP, but can no longer send it would seem. Wonder if this is even on the radar?...
cheviot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2015, 03:14 PM   #3
Greensky

On the webmail interface you can choose "other domain name" and enter the domain name yourself. Did you check out if that works?
Greensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Apr 2015, 07:42 AM   #4
cheviot
Essential Contributor

I did. Thanks. That's why the question about whether or not they caught that, and it appears they haven't...
Old 6 Apr 2015, 05:10 AM   #5
cheviot
Essential Contributor

When trying to log in on this link: http://webmail.alinto.com/alinto/login.php3

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@www.alinto.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Temporarily, this link still works:
http://www.inmano.es/
Can also still send via webmail (assuming through ISP), but not smtp. Think I read where it would eventually be disabled within the next few days (April 30) and migrated to Net-C. Will have to wait and see if they catch this, I guess...

Last edited by cheviot : 6 Apr 2015 at 05:39 AM.
Old 19 May 2015, 12:01 PM   #6
cheviot
Essential Contributor

Long wait, but got this today (Google translation)...

Dear users alinto.com
After 15 years of loyal service, we stop our public services to focus on our business B to B

What will happen with my email?

Your "@ alinto.com" Messaging remains for the moment available on the webmail via http://webmail.alinto.biz but definitely stop in a few weeks.

We recommend you change your email address. To help you in this transition all the explanations and steps to easily create a new account are in this article.

And if I want to get my messages?

It will use Outlook or Thunderbird. These messaging software called "fat client" allow you to use your mail without going on a webmail. And you will retrieve your messages.

I setting my account on Outlook or Thunderbird

If you have not installed your account on a thick client, download the documentation. Then follow these steps.

I have my account on Outlook or Thunderbird, or I just finished the previous operation.

So I see my email account in the toolbar on the left of my screen. I just have to drag and drop of my messages on my email account.

To set up a new account ask about this article or from a mail provider.
In Thunderbird, in "local folders" I can create a new folder right click "old messages" and drag in all the emails that I want to keep.

And now, you can now continue to send and receive emails with your new address.

I want to receive professional messaging.

In this case, we advise you to turn to our partner cloud-webstore.com email in the section, you will find our pros products to suit all your needs.

This ensures the recovery, maintenance, and sustainability of your mail.

Good luck in your efforts,
The team Alinto.

Bonne chance dans vos démarches,
L'équipe d'Alinto.