EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 6 Nov 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
kpuru

Bug Tracker / improvements

Hi,

Is it possible that FM (now Opera) has a way of telling us what are the new features coming up or maybe have a web based bug tracker etc? It would at least let us know what features are accepted & planned for execution. Addition of a lot of classic features will make the new interface unbeatable. So it would be nice to know if they are being considered or not.

We used to have a page in FM - Coming enhancements - which was not updated frequently but atleast gave us some idea.
kpuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 7 Nov 2012, 04:20 AM   #2
yetanother1

I believe that Opera's formal communication method to announce that the system will down for 30 minutes. When it comes back up it is up to you to figure out what changed.
yetanother1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Nov 2012, 07:07 PM   #3
kpuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetanother1 View Post
I believe that Opera's formal communication method to announce that the system will down for 30 minutes. When it comes back up it is up to you to figure out what changed.
I am completely with you on that. It was absolutely not the way to announce new changes.

And, to think of the option of asking of future changes maybe a bit too much, in light of what has happened few days back.

Somehow, I still have a little faith in Rob & Brong and the team to be able to see what everyone here is saying and provide us with a better service.

Still, a bug tracker would prove most useful for FM/Opera and would give users enough insight into whats happening with their fav mail service.
kpuru is offline   Reply With Quote