EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 21 Oct 2015, 10:14 PM   #16
stayaway

No longer possible to get @msn.com email

Msn stopped or updated their services so for that getting @msn is not available.
stayaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2015, 11:41 PM   #17
kaptitsky
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayaway View Post
Msn stopped or updated their services so for that getting @msn is not available.
While that is easy to believe, it is not quite true.

Signing up for MSN Dialup in the US can still get you an MSN email address, even if you then cancel the service, even in the first month full refund process, as a poster here showed.

That won't be an attractive offer for most, but if you really, really, really want an MSN address, you might bite.

I suspect, though, that you don't really care that you are wrong, you just want to drive some clickthrough on your name.
kaptitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2015, 11:34 PM   #18
msn_email

Thumbs up

I HAVE MADE THIS VIDEO & NEW WAY TO GET A @MSN E-MAIL MY VIDEO TRUELY WORKS ONCE MADE KINDLY GAVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALL TO CANCEL THE DAIL-UP SERVICE & REQUEST A FULL REFUND THIS IS NO B/S I HAVE MADE 2 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS ALREADY AN GOT MY MONEY BACK WITH 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT FROM MY PC...

http://s9.postimg.org/52zbnlq7z/msn_email.jpg

video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAQ0p5Qkzjk

ADMIN OR MOD PLEASE DONT DELETE...JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE THAT REALLY WANT MSN E-MAIL

BTW JUST BCUZ YOU CANCEL DOESNT MEAN YOU LOSE THE EMAL THEY LET YOU KEEEEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ASK CUSTOMER SUPPORT IF THIS TRUE???

Last edited by msn_email : 22 Oct 2015 at 11:41 PM.
msn_email is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2016, 11:13 AM   #19
NiMa

Nice idea, but doesn't work in my country. When I click on "I don't have an msn or hotmail account" the regular outlook registration page opens and from there everything goes like when you register for a Microsoft account with outlook address.
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2017, 05:26 PM   #20
bighead

Lightbulb One remaining way to get @live.com @msn.com etc.

For those who still have this problem, there is still one way to do this despite Microsoft not offering @live.com or @msn.com etc. emails, which involves using a Firefox extension called “Tamper Data”. I found out about this recently and was able to do it with multiple domain names. I and some others on YouTube before me have uploaded a tutorial on how to do this, which is relatively easy.

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 31 Jul 2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Link removed
bighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Aug 2017, 07:10 AM   #21
TSerzhO_

Question ?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead View Post
For those who still have this problem, there is still one way to do this despite Microsoft not offering @live.com or @msn.com etc. emails, which involves using a Firefox extension called “Tamper Data”. I found out about this recently and was able to do it with multiple domain names. I and some others on YouTube before me have uploaded a tutorial on how to do this, which is relatively easy.
I've been dreaming of @Live.COM, @MSN.COM, @Passport.COM, @WindowsLive.COM email addresses (aliases) for a few last years... But.. can anyone somewhat trustworthy confirm that this method is safe to use and is not some hidden way to steal your account(s) or any other personal/private data...
TSerzhO_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Aug 2017, 08:37 PM   #22
AnyBella

There are multiple different extensions / plugins that can do the same thing. I used HttpRequester in the distant past.

Nevertheless I do not recommend performing shenanigans of this nature for email vanity purposes. You wouldn't want to use a email registered this way for any formal business.
AnyBella is offline   Reply With Quote