EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 28 Nov 2009, 07:51 AM   #1
shelmart

Login takes me to a folder NOT my inbox

Now that you have put a redirect on runbox.com to automatically take users to beta.runbox.com, I have found that I am not always taken to my inbox upon login. Sometimes that's where runbox decides to take me, other times it takes me to one of my other folders. It's only a click to get to my inbox, of course, but I resent having to do any extra clicking. I expect to land in my inbox when I log in, NOT in one of my other folders. There does not seem to be any rhyme nor reason as to what folder I am taken to when I log in.

Are others experiencing this?

Can somebody at runbox take a look, please and thanks?

Shelley
shelmart is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 1 Dec 2009, 12:02 AM   #2
Liz
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Hi there,

Another user did have this problem, and he solved it by deleting all runbox related cookies in his browser. Perhaps you could try that as well?

Liz
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Dec 2009, 09:34 PM   #3
Imajica

i run into this problem all the time with the new v5 page. It tends to remember the last box I was in. So if the last box I was in was the trash, it will bring back there the next time I log in.

Not sure if it is related, but in such cases, it will also display the inbox as having 2 unread messages (or whatever), it shows what was in the inbox the last time i logged in. It only refreshes when i click on the inbox again.

It is also very slow to display, even with temp files enabled, it seems to always take forever to load the graphics compared to the v4 (which i prefer).
Imajica is offline   Reply With Quote