EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 2 Nov 2013, 06:44 AM   #1
UserXY

Polaris Support ?!

Ok I was looking for a new dedicated mail provider. Saw all the good reviews of Polaris Mail here and look at their website and register for a trial account.

Had a question and decided to call the Polaris Mail number, went through the voice prompts to try to get to sales - the phone rung and no one picked up.

Tried again but this time to tech support, again the phone run out and no one picked up.

Tried the chat box on the "Contact us" webpage, it was set to "Away".

It is now around 6pm on a Friday in Florida and I have tried the above multiple times throughout the afternoon. Could not get ahold of anyone live.

I thought these guys were OK ? The webpage said tech support 24/7 ?!

Yes I know you can leave a message and so on, but I was calling on Friday afternoon during business hours.

Whats going on ? Maybe all the good reviews on here are from tech savvy users who dont have to call them direct ?
UserXY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2 Nov 2013, 08:24 AM   #2
davy51
Master of the @

My experience has always been leave your phone number and George always calls back in 30 minutes or less

Ive never used the chat
davy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Nov 2013, 04:04 AM   #3
George_B
Cornerstone of the Community

Representative of:
PolarisMail.com
I was no longer in the office and we only had one person left to answer the phone. I will look into this but did you leave a voicemail or call-back request ? We always call back asap if we missed your call.
George_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Nov 2013, 03:46 PM   #4
zinneken

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserXY View Post
Whats going on ? Maybe all the good reviews on here are from tech savvy users who dont have to call them direct ?
You may find my experience with them useful, in terms of their (lack of) support experienced. Do a search, it's here on the forum.
zinneken is offline   Reply With Quote