EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 27 Aug 2016, 08:37 PM   #1
FredOnline
The "e" in e-mail

FastMail - From Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FastMail

I've noticed that the History section mentions "an independent public forum" with a link to EMD.

I'm surprised that bit of information has not been edited out yet.
FredOnline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 28 Aug 2016, 08:34 AM   #2
robn
Master of the @

Representative of:
Fastmail.fm
There's a lot wrong with that article
robn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2016, 08:54 AM   #3
Terry
The "e" in e-mail

It's really good to see you guys on the forum we really appreciate what you do as it makes some of the support almost instant and at the same time you may also help a few hundred people which in turn can save on lots of unnecessary support tickets.

I'm old and not that good with computers so from my point of view coming on here and learning how to do things is such a great help.

Lastly if possible can you please try and let us know about any major changes, like account changes and new pricing as I feel some of us would have liked to get a new account at the old price, I have 2 fastmail.net accounts and I find these are not that good as most new links work with only fastmail.com and I have to stuff around with a link work around, unfortunately it looks like you cant rename an account now, but I have renamed my accounts once many years ago so I cant do that again even if it was available, so now I'm stuck with the .net unless I upgrade but it's US dollars which makes it expensive for someone who does not live in the US.

Last edited by Terry : 28 Aug 2016 at 02:59 PM.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote