EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 18 May 2015, 06:15 AM   #1
jer39lms

sharing calendars

Hi,

So I took the plunge and signed up for a business plan. I had one of the accounts share three calendars with everyone else on the team (all of whom have accounts under my business plan). I followed the instructions, clicked "add" and it seems to say that all of these calendars are being shared with everyone. The only problem is, I don't see how I can view this other person's three calendars. When I log in myself (I'm one of the people the calendar was shared with), I do not see an option to see any calendars other than my own. Is it supposed to send an email inviting others to view the calendars? If so, these emails never arrived. Not sure what to do next - any advice?

Thanks

Jeremy
jer39lms is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19 May 2015, 05:09 PM   #2
pjroutledge

Sharing Calendars

Hey, Jeremy.

I don't have a business account, but I do have a family account and I think they're similar.

When sharing calendars there are three options (at least). Two are selected using tick boxes (one of which is share with everyone) and the third option is 'share with other members of my family' - and I'm guessing there is a similar 'share with other members of my business' option for business accounts.

Below the third option is a line in which email addresses (of 'sharees') can be added. To activate the line and enter email addresses you need to click on it. Did you find the line? Did you enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the calendar?

Peter
pjroutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2015, 06:04 AM   #3
jer39lms

Thanks Peter - I sent in a support ticket and it started working today.

J
jer39lms is offline   Reply With Quote