EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 16 Jun 2008, 03:33 AM   #1
stuart_w

Future file storage space expansion??

Hi. This is my first post so be nice.

I've been a very happy customer of Runbox for getting on for three years (in fact, I'm paid up to 2013 so must be impressed with it!).

I need reliable no-nonsense web-based email with a reasonable amount of functionality, and Runbox seem to offer me what I want. Having been through a few unreliable disasters in the past I'm happy to have something that seems to work.

I'm looking at on-line storage at the moment, and there are all kinds of people out there offering it. I currently use my Runbox 1GB file space for some bits and pieces, but the expansion of this remains relatively expensive.

With services like Adrive.com and the like popping up offering quantities like 50GB for free, is there any chance Runbox space may be increased, or reduced in price at some point in the future? It seems memory storage is cheaper these days (I noticed my local store now stock 32GB flash drives!!). Runbox storage seems a little steep at the moment. EUR24.95 per year per GB seems very expensive compared to the vast majority of other premium file storage options.

Will the standard 1GB be increased in the future?
Will there be an option to "transfer" some of the 10GB mail capacity to files?
Will the price of additional storage be reduced in the future?
Many thanks!

Last edited by stuart_w : 22 Jun 2008 at 11:03 PM.
stuart_w is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18 Jun 2008, 11:22 AM   #2
mdembski

I second the request. Its actually cheaper to get a sub account with additional gig of storage, than to just get the gig of storage.
mdembski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2008, 11:40 PM   #3
Geir
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
Runbox.com
stuart_w: Thanks for the request -- we'll consider changing the price structure for the file storage.

- Geir
Geir is offline   Reply With Quote