EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Early Warning...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Early Warning... If an email service has closed down or changed the services it offers, or if there are indications it is about to do so, post about it here.

Old 5 Apr 2007, 06:06 AM   #1
robu
Essential Contributor

JLmail.com is it out for the count?

Does anyone work with JLmail.com? I have found that their IMAP servers and web mail servers are up but not able to log into the account to get mail.

No response has been received back from the Webmaster@jlmail.com

If anyone knows if there are new settings or their service is out for upgrades let me know.

Bob
robu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5 Apr 2007, 06:25 AM   #2
xmailer
Intergalactic Postmaster

I wrote to a support email address provided on the jlmail web page last summer sometime to see about getting my account there fixed (just "for the heck of it", since I never really used it much) and haven't received a reply yet. Good luck.
xmailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Apr 2007, 06:59 AM   #3
CyberSmurf

jlnt is the owner/operator.
CyberSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Apr 2007, 04:21 PM   #4
jdtaylor
Master of the @

Try jlATjlmail.com as that should get through or jlntATjlmail.com and that should get through without a problem but unlike most services it's been nice to see a US phone number in case of login problems which several providers don't provide, but although Worldclient is slightly out of date and has been updated since the current system it's at least often very reliable and problem free.

[moderator:] E-mail address obfuscated.

Last edited by CyberSmurf : 6 Apr 2007 at 12:42 PM.
jdtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Apr 2007, 06:34 AM   #5
jlnt
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
JLMail.com
Sorry

I talked with Robert today on the phone about his account. We got the situation corrected, we have had issues with spammers, so are system is a little more strict on what people send out and how many. It tries to detect whether the account is a bot or an actual person. I can't tell the difference lol. If you have a problem with your account email JL AT JLmail.com I am still there.

Good luck to you guys.
jlnt is offline   Reply With Quote