EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 23 Jul 2018, 04:12 AM   #16
Berenburger
The "e" in e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Dead links and outdated info on a site wouldn't give the impression of being reliable, but from forum comments it seems that EUMX is and remains a reliable provider for even the most serious email communication? (most serious = eg job application, buy domainnames with, etc)
That's right. I think Fabule is not really off for new customers, but he is taking good care of the existing ones.
Berenburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2018, 05:47 PM   #17
chrisretusn
Cornerstone of the Community

No complaints with EuMX here. I don't use the webmail access much. Rock solid with POP3 access. I logging in via the ALWM access just now. I'm in to simple, but works. They have a lot of options for logging in to (ALWM - Horde - RoundCube - GO - Squirrelmail) so you can pick one you like. I just tried GO (Group Office just now, first time I've seen that option. Probably been there awhile, like I said rarely use the web interface. <grin>

I didn't see any dead links though. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.
chrisretusn is offline   Reply With Quote