EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 6 Jun 2006, 09:48 PM   #1
ribrob

Full Height Contacts Quick List?

How tricky would it be to implement a full height contacts list. I find the current list frustratingly small, especially when i need to include more anf 7 or 8 people on an email.

What do people think of this...

http://robcorradi.speedpost.net/mockup.gif

Is it something east to put in place?
ribrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 7 Jun 2006, 04:35 AM   #2
Sherry

In the mean time, just in case you didn't know this, you can go to Options > Account Preferences and set the Quick Items up to 4 pages. Perhaps that's enough to do what you want.

Sherry
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Jun 2006, 09:14 AM   #3
ribrob

Quote:
Originally posted by Sherry
In the mean time, just in case you didn't know this, you can go to Options > Account Preferences and set the Quick Items up to 4 pages. Perhaps that's enough to do what you want.

Sherry
No sorry, that still means i only see up 8 contacts at a time, i have to then scroll through and 30 odd. With the solution i'm proposing, all the Quick Items would be seen at once, rather than as "pages".
ribrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Jun 2006, 07:16 AM   #4
hadaso
The "e" in e-mail

I think it's a good idea. In the past I sugggested several times that the space used in the mailbox view for the folder tree may be used for lots of different purposes that the user can choose from, and not just in the mailbox view. One of these can be a quicklist for the "Compose" view.
hadaso is offline   Reply With Quote