EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 21 Oct 2015, 01:47 AM   #1
jpb39

mailbox.org vs mailpriva.com

As a longtime lurker in these forums, I realize that there is already a number of privacy-themed threads. But I am specifically interested in any experiences that users have had with mailbox.org and mailpriva.com. They both are a good fit for my current needs but the trial period (particularly for mailpriva) is too short to make a comparative evaluation. There are close enough for my purposes in storage and cost; the most striking difference that I can see at this point is their Qualsys Labs scores: A+ for mailbox vs C for mailpriva. But since neither of them has attracted a lot of attention, I was wondering if users could offer real-world experiences.
jpb39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24 Apr 2016, 06:43 AM   #2
downthemall

Mailbox.org claims that its owners (or workers) have many years in experience. The website is full of technical data so you can read for hours about spam protection, customization...

Mailpriva website says almost nothing.
downthemall is offline   Reply With Quote