EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:48 AM   #31
mt_deb

Hi Don ,
and yes it's Deb .. I am about 2 hours from Missoula I think. I'm in GF ..........and I can't say I'm happy about it either ( LOL ) I'm an Arizona gal , but hey you go where the job sends you .........My daughter was just starting her Junior year when I had to move and it was very hard on her ...........

I have not seen much of the rest of the State but I have heard ( just this morning actually) that Great Falls is like 30 years behind ??? and there are NO good resturants , they don't even have a Fridays for crying out loud. Well on the flip , there is no crime to speak of. I had to laugh when it came over the radio that there was a "drive by" Once there, it was discoverd that the "drive by" was a not a drive by shooting (as those from Phoenix right away would assume) It was a drive by " throwing" .......the guy threw a rock as he drove by ..............I mean that's a good thing of course , but I was quite tickled by that. Anyway are there are good chat places online for Montana folk ? It sure would not hurt to meet a few folks out here, even if it is just online
mt_deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:09 AM   #32
Edwin
 Administrator 

Just a friendly word to some of the newcomers... these kinds of highly personal posts would be better exchanged by PM (private message) rather than posted on the board, since they don't relate to email and won't mean anything to the wider Forum userbase. Thanks!
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:41 AM   #33
donmorton

Geez, I didn't see it as "highly personal"
and thought it was simply friendly. It's
the way we interact "out west."

But, I'll respect your wishes and respond
privately to mt_deb
donmorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 01:46 AM   #34
mt_deb

Highly Personal ?? Your kidding right , that is why I asked about a chat room though so as not to continue the thread here. But hey, not a problem Edwin.

Gimme that ol out west hospitality any day

mt_deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 02:20 AM   #35
Sherry

Quote:
Originally posted by mt_deb
Highly Personal ?? Your kidding right , that is why I asked about a chat room
Gimme that ol out west hospitality any day
Hi,
If you spend much time reading the FastMail Forum, you'll find we're all a friendly bunch of people. Just in case you didn't know, Edwin runs a group of Forums here on EMD. If you click on "EmailDiscussions.com", at the top of this page, you'll find the perfect Forum for your question on chat rooms. (The Off-Topic Lounge")
I think most of us have drifted a little off topic in this forum at one time or another (in fact I might be doing that right now???). Anyway, glad to have you both aboard and hope to see you here again.

Sherry
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote