EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Help Needed!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Help Needed! Having problems with your email service, or with the email software you're using? Post your questions and answers here!

Old 19 Oct 2016, 09:29 PM   #1
dyordanov

Not receiving certain emails

Hi there,

I use a Windows 10 OS with the integrated mail app installed. I tried using Thunderbird but I guess the problem is not about the mail app. The problem is such that I created a notification when a document is passed to my warehouse that the workers there can hear the notification that an email is arriving and can print the documents which are needed. I did a few tests and everything is ok if I or anyone else sends an email to the particular email in the warehouse. However if the office creates an order, this order is sent to the ERP program in the warehouse and an email should be sent also which as explained rings a notification. However the mail client at the warehouse doesn't receive the particular emails when an order is executed. The person who is in charge with the ERP even showed me a screenshot where he included his own email and when an order is created, he receives an email which would trigger the notification. However....my warehouse doesn't receive anything. The problem is not in the Win 10 OS mail client because I also installed Thunderbird as mentioned. I looked into the "Trash", "junk", and all kinds of different folders in the mail client but nothing is there. I checked my cPanel to check if there are any filters which would stop the email. What would you guys suggest ? He included my work email which has the same domain name as my warehouse domain but i don't receive them also. Should I ask him to include let's say a gmail account and see if I would receive an email when an order is sent to the warehouse or try anything else ?
dyordanov is offline   Reply With Quote