EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 22 Jan 2014, 08:50 AM   #1
jolycu

Unauthorized access-locked out

I received an email that my account was locked due to unauthorized activity. It was sent yesterday evening but I didn't see it until this morning. I did as they said, changed my password and opened a support ticket. That was almost 14 hours ago, and I still haven't received any indication that they are doing anything about it. The status of the support ticket says "New - waiting for support to take." How long will this take? I really need access to my account! I can post the ticket number if needed, or you can look under my email address. It's the same as my UN here with mailcan dot com after.
jolycu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22 Jan 2014, 07:37 PM   #2
jolycu

Unlocked

Well, my account is unlocked now. It happened shortly after I posted last night but I didn't see the email until this morning. It's unlocked though, and I'm a happy camper once again.
jolycu is offline   Reply With Quote