EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > FastMail Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

FastMail Forum All posts relating to FastMail.FM should go here: suggestions, comments, requests for help, complaints, technical issues etc.

Old 8 Mar 2002, 09:26 PM   #1
mstanl01

Question Calander / phone/goups Question

I have been using Fastmail for about a mounth and have been happy with its performance. I just switched from mainandnews. the question I have is that although you have many more features and size allocation. I don't see such nice features that a free email service offer like Calander, group mail list, news groups and phone access to mail. Is this a plan enhancement?

P.S I see that you will get groups on a full member account, so that will answer my question on that ( even though most free services have that feature).

P.S.S. Keep up the good work, and I most likely will be signing up for a full account
mstanl01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 9 Mar 2002, 06:37 AM   #2
Jeremy Howard
Ultimate Contributor

Planned enhancements are listed here: http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/comingenhancements.html

Groups don't exist yet--that's why they're in italics on the pricing table. They'll be added in the next interface upgrade (4 months).
Jeremy Howard is offline   Reply With Quote