EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 22 Jun 2017, 11:01 AM   #1
Tsunami
The "e" in e-mail

Location: in between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown
Newmanity (Belgian/French provider)

Has anyone tried this one? Is it a new initiative or have they been around for quite a while despite its lack of fame amongst the large audience?

As a Belgian, I'm obviously curious since the service is partially Belgian. However, I never heard of this one before, which is quite odd given that they're (partially?) Belgian and I never heard anyone even talk about them here ...

I am all up for giving new initiatives a try, but somewhat feel more secure with services that have been around for quite a while. Generally they're less likely to disappear or discontinue their services soon. Losing a mailbox and all stored mails is a hassle and I'm not really looking forward to more such experiences ...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22 Jun 2017, 11:19 AM   #2
jeffpan
The "e" in e-mail

Representative of:
tls-mail.com
I have an account with them for more than one year. They are using Zambia as hosting solution.

I didn't trust a provider which use registrar's DNS hosting and has only one MX.

Quote:
;; ANSWER SECTION:
ntymail.com. 1670 IN MX 5 webmail.ntymail.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
ntymail.com. 3477 IN NS ns74.domaincontrol.com.
ntymail.com. 3477 IN NS ns73.domaincontrol.com.
But I wish u good luck on it.
jeffpan is offline   Reply With Quote