EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Email Service Provider-specific Forums > Runbox Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Runbox Forum Everything related to Runbox should go here: suggestions, comments, complaints, questions, technical issues, etc.

Old 11 Mar 2014, 12:39 PM   #1
bipbop

Downgrade

When my current email subscription is up for renewal, I would like to downgrade it to a cheaper plan. Is that possible?
bipbop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11 Mar 2014, 04:40 PM   #2
dbowdley
Cornerstone of the Community

Representative of:
Runbox.com
Yes, you can do that. Just select the new plan that you want when you renew. The downgrade will be immediate so don't do it too soon before the renewal. You also have 2 weeks after the official expiry date when you can renew, and your account works as normal during that time.
dbowdley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2014, 11:25 PM   #3
bipbop

OK. Thank you!
bipbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 10:00 AM   #4
robastewart

Recently I downgraded from the Medium to the Mini account. I didn't need the full 10 GB of email storage of the Medium account, and certainly not the web hosting it provides, but I do require using my own domain name. The Mini account has proved to be just right -- everything is just as it was in the higher grade account. I thought the Medium account was well worth the price, but I was paying for a lot I wasn't using. I probably still won't need a full 5 GB of email storage, but it's there if I need it and the price doesn't feel out of whack. I hope your downgrade experience is just as positive and that you are pleased to stay with Runbox, too.
robastewart is offline   Reply With Quote