EmailDiscussions.com  

Go Back   EmailDiscussions.com > Discussions about Email Services > Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts
Stay in touch wirelessly

Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous Share your opinion of the email service you're using. Post general email questions and discussions that don't fit elsewhere.

Old 12 May 2006, 09:45 PM   #1
flinchlock

Block List statistics/histories for email services

I'm looking to change my primary email service.

It *seems* about once a week, Mailsnare, is blocked on http://www.ahbl.org/about.php.

In my very busy world, I need/want to be able to send email to my wife and/or daughters, and be sure the mail has quickly arrived.

On numerous occasions (2-5 times/week), about a micro-second after I try to send email to my sweeties, I have to turn around and re-send it from another account on Yahoo.ca.

I'm looking for how many times (per month/year/whatever) the following emails/domains are on a block list (AHBL, DSBL, SpamCop, SpamHaus, ...):

1) Mailsnare
2) Tuffmail
3) Fastmail

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. I already have a Member Fastmail account (since 2002-04-27), that is almost never used (16 MB storage space!).

P.S.S. I'm looking at Tuffmail (1 Mailbox, 256MB Storage, 1024MB Transfer, $18.00/Year).
flinchlock is offline   Reply With Quote